The current supply chain utilized by the market is unnecessarily costly and frustratingly time consuming. With multiple handling transactions between a variety of transport and storage vessels, product quality goes down and prices go up.
Our System allows customers to cut out all of that unnecessary handling time and cost. Our system brings secured, high quality product from the supplier to the user in a single, intermodal device.
There are currently five methods for transporting dry bulk material in the market today.
1. Super Sacks capacity of 1 ton
2. Pneumatic Tanker Trucks capacity of 25 tons
3. Railroad Hopper Cars capacity of 100 tons
4. River Barges capacity of 1000 tons
5. Cargo Ships capacity is unlimited
When you are losing revenue at the cost of demurrage fees, your business can be largely out of control.
When your project depends on prompt delivery; on time logistics is at the mercy of your transporter
When trans-loading deteriorates the value of your material, you rapidly reduce your per pound/ton margins.
SCS's bulk supply systems lets you take back control of your transportation costs, increase margins and gives you a competitive advantage.
• Reach higher market prices through spot demand and delivery
• Eliminating valuable driver hours formally allocated to unneeded prep work
• Bypass the difficulties of working with the railroads trans-loading facilities
• Eliminate trans-loading fees
• Protect your product from the breakdown caused by multiple handling transactions
• Reduce your liability by testing once at the source site and securing the product to destination
• Access every means of transport (road, rail, or sea)
• Provide your customers value by supplying a critical element of their operation while saving them space on site, time in delivery, and unnecessary costs.
How does SCS's Bulk Supply System work?